Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. ~Henry David Thoreau. These are photos that I have taken on my journey through life. Some tell a story, some just pop up out of nowhere. I hope you enjoy and I hope that these images inspire you too.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

rescued



To my horror , someone that lives in my street thought that there was no room left in their lives for an antique singer sewing machine.  For years I have seen these beauties in antique shops and dreamt of owning one......but why spend money when you can pick one up on a leisurely stroll around the neighbourhood.  Mind you carrying this back was a bit hard - they weigh a tonne.
I am yet to use this but have spent the last few days admiring it and polishing it occasionally.  It feels like a piece of history.

No comments:

Post a Comment